Thursday, October 24, 2013

BH Cosmetics Haul!

Hello pretty loves! So my package from BH cosmetics arrived and I am so excited to try all of this products. I am excited to start with the bh cosmetics makeup for more color experimenting to practice my skills. 

So let me start to show you guys all I ordered from them. First is this 120 eyeshadow colors the color was so amazing, very pigmented! Uggh! Look at the colors! 

Next is this beautiful and so girly BH Malibu Eyeshadow & Blush palette. I already used the deep brown color and the soft brown color it was so perfect! Very pigmented and easy to blend. The blush color is so beautiful. 


Next is there new Glitter collection I bought the color pearl and fuchsia I still have not try those but I am excited to use it. 


I bought also three colors of there Waterproof Eye Liner in the color of onyx (black), frost (white) and midnight (blue). I already try the color onyx and its very easy to glide in the waterline because its creamy and it doesn't smudge.



Since I want to try gel liners. I also bought gel liner from BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliners: Onyx I haven't try it yet cause I used now my liquid eyeliner.

I also bought there Waterproof Lip Liner: Nude which is really creamy and so easy to apply I really want nude colors so I bought one of it.

Last but not the least there brushes! Oh yeah! I bought Duo Fiber Stippling Brush and Blending Brush which I already used for my eyeshadows using the bh malibu eyeshadows. The brushes is really soft specially the stippling brush. 

So this is my BH COSMETICS HAUL! I hope you enjoy guys. And I help you  to pick what you will buy at bh cosmetics. Bye bye guys! See you in my next blog! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment