Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Beauty Fair 2013 is such a blast!

Hi pretty loves, yes last October 4, 2013 I joined the Beauty Fair 2013 by Shoppers Ave. held at Ariato Penthouse Venue, Il Terrazo Tomas Morato, Cor Sct. Madrinan, Quezon City with a lot of ONLINE beauty cosmetics sellers joined the beauty fair. Which is I am so excited cause most of online sellers here in Philippines sells US products that we don't have here.

 

So here is some few products that I bought in the beauty fair. 

First, is the perfect bun maker by @mytwistshoponline which I really like cause it easy to used here how it turned in my hair. How perfect is that! <3

Next, is the beauty cosmetics contour brush I am really looking for perfect contour brush so I decided to bought this one which I really like it is pointed. 

And this make up goddess semi permanent eyebrow kit in the shade of selene which include the angled brush and 3 eyebrow stencils (which the one I picked up doesn't had it) even I haven't yet open it.

And last is the Nyx Lip pencil in nude pink which my friend requested it to me so I bought one for her and she really like it. The most things I like beside shoppings is to meet the Filipina Beauty Guru Noemae Villagee and Ana Victorino they really give me determination to continues this kind of work, where I am really happy of what I am doing. 

Ana Victorino done with my eyebrows! She is so cute! Haha! 

Noemae Villagee and me I really like her being so kwela (funny)

That is all what happened in beauty fair 2013 is such a blast! I am really happy to meet beauty gurus! Bye bye guys! See you in my next blogs! Mwaaahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment