Monday, September 16, 2013

On my hand Lime Crime Velvetines!

Yes! I finally got my Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet which is every girl turn gaga for this lipstick! I purchased mine in make up hub by naturele only for 800 and 75 for the metro manila shipping fee. Link below and there IG. https://www.facebook.com/MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione
IG: makeuphub

They give me a free Fat Lips lip balm tint! How nice right! 

Look how it is very pigmented and turn into matte finish. Put a lip balm first cause it is kinda drying for everyone not prefer a matte finish.

Me wearing my lime crime velvetines in red velvet. I wear this all day which is awesome! Of course when you drink and eat this will not stay as the first time you applied it. But the color is still in there!


I am so in love with this lipstick! I prefer matte finish! If you want a matte finish lipstick in red you should buy this one. Highly recommended. They also have this shade of Suedberry which is kindy pink, peachy color and soon they will release the Pink Velvet Shade. Ooo! I can't wait for that color. This is for now my loves. See you in my next blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment