Monday, September 16, 2013

Meet, greet and shop with Ms. Say Tioco Artillero!

Hello guys! I'm back. So let me start my first blog about attending a Private Selling by Chedelyns Cosmetics organized by Ms. Say Artillero held at Glambox Studio Salcedo St. Makati City on September 14, 2013. Yes! Finally I met one of the Filipina Beauty Guru here in Philippines Ms. Say. So I take a chance to had a picture with her. I am star struck! Lol. She is very funny and she assisted us when choosing a makeups!





Let me show you guys what I bought in the Private Selling by Chedelyns Cosmetics. 

I bought this Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in the shade of 210 Sun Beige. I was looking also for Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation but the only shade left is for pale skintone which is no! no! Hahaha. 

 
I partner my revlon foundation with this Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 040 medium/deep shade. Which i really loved because it's make my face so flawless. 

I also bought this Look Beauty Cheeky Trio in Strawberry BonBon which is a palette of Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter. Which is best for dark skintones.

I bought also this eyeshadow palette by Beauty Uk Eye Shadow and Eye Liner Collection-Smoke Screen #3 which i really love the pigmentation. Wow!

And this caught my eye too Maybelline Pink Freeze #805 a pink nude shimmer lipstick.

And last this MK Tote Inspired Bag which is look simple, classy! Which I can put all of my stuff in there. I love it. Which has a wide space sa loob. Nice! 

See we really love this bag!


She is Ms. Aix the seller of the bags! 

Here is the link where you can order the bags and makeups:

For makeups:
IG: chedelyncosmetics

For bags:
IG: aixocampobags

See you in my next blog! Bye! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment