Monday, April 17, 2017

First Influenster VoxBox From Maybelline




     


 Hello loves. So I finally got my first Influenster voxbox this month. I've heard so much about this voxbox before so i give it a try to try it. My first voxbox is a products from Maybelline which is one of my favorite drugstore brand. What i got in the box is there new color of Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue, which its take me back to 90's in my highschool days :) They also include the Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx Black. I'm already fan of this Great Lash Mascara before its like my OG mascara. The pop of color blue is so much fun to wear specially in summer, in spring break parties, concert events. #GreatLashBlue #Contest







I received Maybelline products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment